- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our Mission & Vision
At Island Family Dentistry, our goal is to create beautiful smiles that will last a lifetime.
Dr. Lisa Newkirk launched Island Family Dental with the goal of providing comprehensive dental care for families. Over the years, Dr. Newkirk has been selected as the dentist of choice by hundreds of Vancouver residents. We believe that providing personalized, compassionate dentistry services along with excellent results helps ensure that you enjoy your trips to the dentist.
Six Signs You Should Schedule a Dental Visit Most people know that you should see a dentist for a cleaning roughly every six months, just like people know they should come in for a visit if they’re experiencing pain in their mouths or bleed when brushing. But those...